Nebraska State Cheer & Dance Championships:
2018 Nebraska State Cheer & Dance Championships:
The 2018 Nebraska State Cheer & Dance Championships will be held on February 16-17 at the Heartland Event Center in Grand Island.
Classes C1, C2 and D - Friday, February 16
Classes A and B - Saturday, February 17
2018 Registration Now Open!!
- 2018 Cheer & Dance Team Online Registration
- 2018 Handbook - Check Out 3rd Cheer Category Entry Available for Cheerleading - Unifed Cheerleading
- Limited Stunts in Game Day and Lifts in Hip Hop Continues for 2018 through Spirit Safety Certification course, brought to you by the NFHS and the American Association of Cheerleading Coaches and Administrators (AACCA)
- Online Spirit Safety Certification Course - $75 - good for 4 years (required if performing Stunts in Game Day or Lifts in Hip Hop at Nebraska Championship Event
- Educational Library of Skills that are Legal for the New Nebraska HS Cheerleading (Game Day) and Dance (Hip Hop) Team Rules if Coach is AACCA Certified
- Varsity Spirit Music Guidelines to be followed at Nebraska High School Championship
2018 State Championship Cheer & Dance Apparel Store - Online Ordering Now Open! - from Custom Sports
2018 Championship Performance DVD, HD Downloads and Live Webcast Information from Mr. Video
2018 Championship Team Photography Order Form from Callam Sports Photography
The schedule links for the 2018 Nebraska State Cheer & Dance Championships will be posted by early February 2018. The event will be held at the Heartland Event Center in Grand Island, NE, on February 16-17. Doors for the public will open at 8:00 a.m. both days with performances starting at 9:00 a.m.. Day of Competition Admission prices are General Admission Seating: $8 for adults, $6 for students, Pre-K free. Reserved group seating can be purchased in advance (see link on this page). A limited number of reserved seats may be on sale each day of the championships for $9 each. Contact the NCA office at email@example.com with any questions.
2018 Nebraska State Cheer & Dance Championships Schedules:
PLEASE NOTE: The Liability Release and Waiver Form must be completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian of each student on your roster.
- Download the Liability Release and Waiver
In ADDITION, the Rules & Regulations Acceptance Agreement must be signed by the AD and Coach for Cheer and/or Dance.
- Download the Rules & Regulations Acceptance Agreement
FINAL 2018 State Championships RESULTS: