2019-20 NCA MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION:
- Registration Instructions
- Register ONLINE for 2019-20 Membership & Clinic
- Registration Form for Membership & Clinic – Mail In Version
Join the Nebraska Coaches Association Today! Take advantage of these benefits:
- Year-round $2,000,000 coaching and classroom liability coverage starting August 1, 2019
- $20 Gold Card – Good for Admission to most NSAA State Championships annually (some restrictions apply)
- Discounted Rates at Country Inn & Suites at Lincoln North on 27th St.
- Team Benefits at Country Inn & Suites at Lincoln North on 27th St.
- Discounts on Travel, Insurance and Services
- Office Depot – OfficeMax Discount Card
- Free admission for two to the NCA All-Star Volleyball Match, Boys’ and Girls’ Basketball and Softball Games
- Free admission for two to the annual Shrine Bowl Football Game
- Free admission, with NCA membership card, to select college-sponsored games – details below
- Fall, Winter & Spring Online Nebraska Coach Magazines
- Printed & Mailed Pre-Clinic Nebraska Coach Magazine
- Committees to make recommendations regarding sports rules changes
- Recognition for coaching accomplishments and achievements through the Milestone Awards
- Eligibility for State and National Coaching Award Programs
- Eligibility to coach in the Annual NCA All-Star Games
- Service Awards (25, 35, 40, 45 & 50 Years) coaching recognition
- Digital Coach & Athletic Director Magazine
- Sports Clinics
NCA Membership Cost: $45.00.
The 2019-2020 NCA membership online and mail-in applications will be available May 1.
- Silver Lifetime Membership Application
- Fall 2019 NSAA State Championships Gold Card Use Protocol
- 2019-2020 Gold Card Order Form – No Longer Available after October 1
- State Colleges Recognize NCA & NSIAAA Membership Cards for Admission
NCA Member Insurance:
Click on the link below to view the Nebraska Coaches Association member liability policy as well as information concerning accident request forms and certificates of insurance. (Updated 3/2014).